Welcome to my Blog

Hi, There:

If keep in touch, you will find out something here quite useful.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why I am here? 14th Dec 2008

Yes, just want to keep this blog alive, not to disappeare into the net space as a piece of useless garbage.

If possible and available, I am going to keep update my blog and upload some information, good one, interesting one, then hope some one will like it.

Well, Life is Good, and Nothing is impossible! be possitive always.

Back to study, (a little bit hate it). When is the end, asking myself, answer is SOON..

hahahahahhhaahhahahah.... Have to believe it. That's my fate and destiny!


a weird spirit.... flying to your soul ....


Merry Christmas (No money, no gift ?????, wait for Santa Claus)

2 comments:

amina said...

bo,
i am amina.you know u r a very good man and u like to do fun.really i am missing all of my class mates,teachers and fun.say hello to ur wife.enjoy life with ur family.

Bobby said...

wow, thank you very much for greeting, amina, dear dentist. so nice to hear from you. that was such a wonderful class. I missed it too.

Geeta is a nice teacher, who always tries to help us. Very good.

Becoming an australian practitioner is a very tough job for us, especially for the dentist. But once you get your feet on that, you will be very satisfied, hohoho, Merry christmas! Best wishes for every one!